Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dark Chocolate: The Best Food in the World


The second GD1 project assigned for this course is a black and white persuasive poster meant featuring our favorite food. The poster is meant to convince the public audience that the food being portrayed is nothing less than the best. After reading the initial description of the assignment, it did not take me long to decipher which food I would choose to feature in my design: chocolate. Dark chocolate, to be exact. I am not exaggerating the slightest bit when I say that chocolate is the most delectable, savory morsel of sweetness that you could ever put in your mouth!

After choosing the subject matter of my designs, began to draw thumbnail sketches of potential ideas for this persuasive poster. The images posted above are the initial ideas I have come up with for this design project, and I plan to use the statistical health benefits of dark chocolate in conjunction with text and image to make the final product irresistible for the viewer to deny. These four thumbnails will be the starting foundation for the final poster and will most likely implement elements of both logos and pathos to draw the viewer in.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent thumbnails – they are detailed while remaining conceptual. Love to see your ability to work with your hands in detailing ideas…this will serve you well in the long term.

    ReplyDelete